BlueVine gives you an advance on your invoices so you can free up your cash flow to buy inventory, make payroll or expand your business. We'll give you 85% of the value of your invoice upfront and the other 15%, minus our fees, when your customer makes payment to your BlueVine account.
Once approved we'll set you up with a BlueVine account. Your BlueVine account is a P.O. Box and bank account, both in your business name, where your customers can make payment. Because customers can make payment in your business name, BlueVine gives you the discretion you need to manage your client relationships.